Obscure`s forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obscure`s forum

Obscure, a WoW PvE-guild on Laughing Skull, horde.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DECLINED]Application level 70 protection Paladin

Go down 
+2
Pumz
Catroz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Palagem

[DECLINED]Application level 70 protection Paladin Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED]Application level 70 protection Paladin   [DECLINED]Application level 70 protection Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 7:43 pm

Character name: Palagem
Class: Paladin
Level: 70
Professions: Mining & Blacksmithing. 375 each
Talent spec: 5/46/10 (Protection)
Nationality: British
Willing to respec if asked to?: If absolutly necessary for the guild yes.

Got a stable connection?: Very

Previous guilds, and why you left them: Morning Glory i disbanded it. NoobFTW-Merged with Echoes, into Imperfect, Didnt like the guild master Contradicting himself on everything,

Are you able to listen to orders, and keep on fighting even when wiping?: Wiping is a learning curve, people who arnt prepared to wipe, shouldnt raid.

Able to raid 3-5 days a week, 7pm - 00am? Of course. apart from one week in 5 when i wont get online till 19:15

Previous experience: Kara / Grull / Magtheridon Cleared

Other characters: Nothing of any relevance

Attuned to Karazhan? Yes

Able to listen to Ventrilo?: Yes

Able to and willing to install the following addons:
- Deadly Boss Mods - Installed
- Guild Event Manager - Willing to get
- KTM Threat metre - Installed

What do you expect from Obscure?: I want to join a progressive guild where the leaders wont judge players by how many "Purples" they have.

What can you offer us?: An Experiance mature player, willing to learn and also pass on what i know to others. Active in ventrilo and Game, and a well geared tank.

Are you willing to listen to orders, wait for a raid spot and accept constructive criticism?: Criticism is important for everyone, without it you wont learn or progress. Waiting for a raid spot isnt an issue, especially as a tank, i know there are alot about.

Anything else you think we should know about you?: well ill link you my Armoury Profile -
Back to top Go down
Palagem

PostSubject: Continuation   [DECLINED]Application level 70 protection Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 7:47 pm

Sorry for missing the link

http:// eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Palagem
Back to top Go down
Catroz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Application level 70 protection Paladin   [DECLINED]Application level 70 protection Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 11:47 pm

Hello there. I would like to talk with you ingame, your application is nice, and you got the gear needed.

I`ll be online tomorrow afternoon.
Back to top Go down
https://obscure.forumotion.com
Catroz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Application level 70 protection Paladin   [DECLINED]Application level 70 protection Paladin Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 12:50 am

Our ingame conversation confused me a bit. But I suppose you will get back to me once your ready to chat...
Back to top Go down
https://obscure.forumotion.com
Pumz

Pumz

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Application level 70 protection Paladin   [DECLINED]Application level 70 protection Paladin Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 2:31 pm

<3 got to love confusing ppl! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.pumz.nl
Kazasik

Kazasik

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Application level 70 protection Paladin   [DECLINED]Application level 70 protection Paladin Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:09 pm

Think it would be nice with a prot pala Smile
Back to top Go down
Gurney

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Application level 70 protection Paladin   [DECLINED]Application level 70 protection Paladin Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 11:39 pm

prot pala's and feral druid's are the best OT's in game and now we have not enough druid maybe we can think this guy huh? afro
Back to top Go down
Agem

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Application level 70 protection Paladin   [DECLINED]Application level 70 protection Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 4:39 am

Like Selena told me today then only raids where you actully use paladin tanks is in SSC and TK, nothing else they are useless after those.
Back to top Go down
Libroth

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Application level 70 protection Paladin   [DECLINED]Application level 70 protection Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:28 pm

Galiant the prot pala we had before, could easily tank heroics and kara bosses without losing aggro or dieing once, with average gear, so thats rubbish. They are not as good as warriors or druids obviously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Application level 70 protection Paladin   [DECLINED]Application level 70 protection Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED]Application level 70 protection Paladin
Page 1 of 1