Obscure`s forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obscure`s forum

Obscure, a WoW PvE-guild on Laughing Skull, horde.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED]70 Holy Priest

Go down 
+2
patatonic
nerubseran
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BlameThe

[ACCEPTED]70 Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]70 Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED]70 Holy Priest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 3:19 pm

Character name: Blamethetank
Class: Priest
Level: 70
Professions: 375/375 Jewelcrafting | 375/375 Tailoring.
Talent spec: 19/42/0 <Holy/Disc>
Nationality: Swedish
Willing to respec if asked to?: Yeah, sure.. But i'd rather stay holy since i got zero gears for shadow (woulnd't do that much damage Razz )

Got a stable connection?: Yeah i'd say i do.

Previous guilds, and why you left them: You wont know any of them, since im new too this realm, just moved here yesterday Smile

Are you able to listen to orders, and keep on fighting even when wiping?: Yeah, i'd say im a great listener, and a hell of a fighter Smile Damn, i'll even heal after death <3 ;D

Able to raid 3-5 days a week, 7pm - 00am? Yeah, i should be Smile

Previous experience: If ur talking about previous _raid_ experiance, i've done full karazhan, full gruul, some trash mobs in Ssc and up to void in TK.

Other characters: This 70 priest, 70 warlock and 70 mage.

Attuned to Karazhan? Ofc i am ;D

Able to listen to Ventrilo?: Yes, im able to listen, thou i don't got a microphone yet, but i can get one in the future if needed.

Able to and willing to install the following addons: Already got em' all:)
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Guild Event Manager
- KTM Threat metre

What do you expect from Obscure?: I expect nothing more then to have fun, earn some new friends (since i don't know any yet), go further in on the PvE road, I've played with "Krakkar, Patatonic and Semut" a whole night of heroics, was a really fun experiance, cool guys really, they told me to apply aswell, so Smile.

What can you offer us?: I think i can offer u a really nice healer, aswell as an active healer, who will appear at most of your raids, i got 1850+ healing unbuffed, i guess that's pretty good if u ask me ;D otherwise ask the guys from the guild i played with Razz

Are you willing to listen to orders, wait for a raid spot and accept constructive criticism?: Yeah, i can take orders aswell as constructive criticism, no problem at all Smile

Anything else you think we should know about you?: Hm, no. Not really, think i've said it all Smile, Hope u'll like my application, and hope to see yall soon in the same guild, making progress. If not, i wish u all good luck in the future.

This is <BlameTheTank> Signing Out! Peave .
Back to top Go down
nerubseran
Admin
nerubseran

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]70 Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED]70 Holy Priest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:11 pm

semut and patatonic are girls. Just for the info. Nice application btw. I would like to see you in obscure.
Back to top Go down
patatonic

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]70 Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED]70 Holy Priest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:20 pm

thumbs up for this guy : fun, easy-going and experienced imo

hope to see you in raids soon mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Krakkar

PostSubject: blamethetank   [ACCEPTED]70 Holy Priest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:28 pm

i played with blame last night, it was hellova fun.. he's full purple, patient, playin smooth and most importantly laughed at my jokes.. he seemed friendly and mature, therefore i'll vouch for him..

thnx for readin my dear officerz...
Back to top Go down
Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]70 Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED]70 Holy Priest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:48 pm

Had him in for Heroic UB, really nice geared/skilled guy.
But O.o i died 2 times ! hehe

He got my vote !
Back to top Go down
Darken

Darken

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]70 Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED]70 Holy Priest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:57 pm

And u know the say...
''when headhunterz die, kick or disbann him from the server''
So.....Razz
Back to top Go down
Serlena

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]70 Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED]70 Holy Priest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 6:38 pm

Very nice, contact me ingame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]70 Holy Priest   [ACCEPTED]70 Holy Priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]70 Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1