Obscure`s forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obscure`s forum

Obscure, a WoW PvE-guild on Laughing Skull, horde.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ACCEPTED]Enh Shamy

Go down 
+2
Zorgo
Headhunters
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Adorveri

[ACCEPTED]Enh Shamy Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Enh Shamy   [ACCEPTED]Enh Shamy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:10 pm

Character name:Adorverina
Class:Shaman
Level:70
Professions: Bs 375
Talent spec: Engineering 354
Nationality: Ukraine
Willing to respec if asked to?: Hmm.. ofc i can but have no gear for it Razz

Got a stable connection?: for sure !

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Adorverina
atm in armory my pvp gear
in pve gear
ap 1234
Crit 27.30%
Hit rating 205 ( ~23% hit with talents)

Previous guilds, and why you left them: Ignition disbanded
Are you able to listen to orders, and keep on fighting even when wiping?:
Able to raid 3-5 days a week, 7pm - 00am? ye and even more
Previous experience:
pre tbc :
MC:cleared
Onyxia:cleared
BWL:cleared
AQ40:till twins ( twins also kiled )
Naxx: Instructor and some atempts on anub
TBC
Karazhan: cleared
Gruuls lair: cleared
Magtheridon: 28% on this char and kiled on priest ( other server )
SSC: Tidewalker Lurker Hydros
The Eye: Void

Other characters: 35 lvl priest
Attuned to Karazhan? lol! ofc i am
Able to listen to Ventrilo?: ofc
Able to and willing to install the following addons:
- Deadly Boss Mods have
- Guild Event Manager will do
- KTM Threat metre have

What do you expect from Obscure?: a pve guild with good comunity
What can you offer us?: hands.sys brain.inf Razz

Are you willing to listen to orders, wait for a raid spot and accept constructive criticism?: hell ye Razz

Anything else you think we should know about you?:
Enhacement shaman useful for raids . enh shamy giving imba bufs for he's melee party 10% ap + 100strng totem + improved wf totem
also i have good enouch dps 750-1000 ( depends on grup setup / bufs etc/ bosses / and many other things ) img262.imageshack.us/img262/7877/dpsyw9.jpg

Enh Shamy increase he's party dps on 25-30%
lets see ( its a just simple numbers for show )
1st grup setup
rogue 1000dps
rogue 1000dps
rogue 1000dps
feral druid 900dps
fury warrior 1000dps
totaly we have 4900+((4900/100)*~11) =5439grup dps ( with 11% bonus from shout and +5% crit )

2nd grup setup
rogue 1000dps
rogue 1000dps
rogue 1000dps
Enh shamy 800dps
fury warrior 1000dps
totaly we have 4800+((4800/100)*~30) = 6240grup dps ( with 30% bonus from shout + 10% ap + 100strng+ wf totem with improved Ap bonus)
Back to top Go down
Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Enh Shamy   [ACCEPTED]Enh Shamy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 6:19 pm

This guy did really nice dmg, and as he stated he's a pure buffing machine for rogues Smile

I know we normally don't use enhancement in this guild, but IF we would need one, this is your choice.

Headhunters
Back to top Go down
Zorgo

Zorgo

PostSubject: re: ench shamy   [ACCEPTED]Enh Shamy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 6:36 pm

I fully agree whith hh, I played whith this guy in my previous guilds, he deos really awesome dmg.
Probably the best enchantment shammy i played whith, no doubt he can play his class.
And what he says in his app is true.
Back to top Go down
Serlena

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Enh Shamy   [ACCEPTED]Enh Shamy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 6:39 pm

Well we have been hunting for a enchantment shammy.

Please contact me ingame.
Back to top Go down
fabric

fabric

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Enh Shamy   [ACCEPTED]Enh Shamy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 7:43 pm

Hmm..2.70 on mh 2.90 on oh and lvl 60..you have to change it.
About boosting: what you give what you take..im sorry but ench shaman totems difference from resto is not worth..
About dps..Ench shammy dps is awesome for sure..But what we all whining from beginning is ench tree is not viable for raids even for REAL pvp..
M8 what are you gonna do at gruul? Are you prepared for hurtful strike or what are you gonna do at void? Or any other aggro intense fights? Will u use tranquil air..That means you cant use agi/wf totems and difference will decrease dramatically between you and not ench shaman buffs...Or will u rely on pala buff?
I wish things work like maths..But no it is not..You will die again and again in raids..1 person added to be healed...You can not used as healer cuz you have no mana no bonus heal..
Armor?? It is joke without shield..
I played ench for over 2 years now im elemental you know why becouse i have now some meaning to raid..I always want to play ench..ALWAYS but reality hurts...You can not top dps in raids never..Mechanics do not allow this. About your posted damage meters.I see a hunter is in 1. place with an incredible difference..M8 im sorry but this is not possible at bosses not in wow..(Huntards suck Smile)This screenshot took just after pulling i guess..Hunter pulls with MD...Yes ench shammy will improve a lot but only when fighting thrashes no more....I think it is enough for now. If anyone confused ask me for more technical details in game.
Im sorry but my vote is absolutely negative..
Back to top Go down
Gurney

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Enh Shamy   [ACCEPTED]Enh Shamy Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 11:38 pm

gogo imba shaman fabric. you are right...
Back to top Go down
Ador

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Enh Shamy   [ACCEPTED]Enh Shamy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 1:18 am

fabric wrote:
Hmm..2.70 on mh 2.90 on oh and lvl 60..you have to change it.
About boosting: what you give what you take..im sorry but ench shaman totems difference from resto is not worth..
About dps..Ench shammy dps is awesome for sure..But what we all whining from beginning is ench tree is not viable for raids even for REAL pvp..
M8 what are you gonna do at gruul? Are you prepared for hurtful strike or what are you gonna do at void? Or any other aggro intense fights? Will u use tranquil air..That means you cant use agi/wf totems and difference will decrease dramatically between you and not ench shaman buffs...Or will u rely on pala buff?
I wish things work like maths..But no it is not..You will die again and again in raids..1 person added to be healed...You can not used as healer cuz you have no mana no bonus heal..
Armor?? It is joke without shield..
I played ench for over 2 years now im elemental you know why becouse i have now some meaning to raid..I always want to play ench..ALWAYS but reality hurts...You can not top dps in raids never..Mechanics do not allow this. About your posted damage meters.I see a hunter is in 1. place with an incredible difference..M8 im sorry but this is not possible at bosses not in wow..(Huntards suck Smile)This screenshot took just after pulling i guess..Hunter pulls with MD...Yes ench shammy will improve a lot but only when fighting thrashes no more....I think it is enough for now. If anyone confused ask me for more technical details in game.
Im sorry but my vote is absolutely negative..

1 -dont wory i know wot i doing Razz ( playing on this shaman 2.5 y )
2- also 2of top5 guild have enh shaman
3 "(Huntards suck Smile) " kk i will tel it to my bets irl friend huntard wich one suck because
he one of top dps in the guild
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stonemaul&n=Azim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Enh Shamy   [ACCEPTED]Enh Shamy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Enh Shamy
Page 1 of 1